Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Playing with my goodies


I decided to make a white card, it started of as a wedding card but I kind of strayed from that path, but in saying that I suppose it could be used for a wedding, or a silver wedding. I used my Cuttlebug with my new CB folder that was in my goodies, then I added a ribbon, I tied it myself on this card I didn't use my new Bow Easy which was also in my package, But I did try the BE and it seems easy enough to do. As there was a blank narrow space on the bottom of the card where the CB folder didn't emboss I decided to put a stamped image on there and emboss in silver, it reads Celebrate again this is from my gift package. I stamped out two butterflies and embossed them in silver onto plain card used my corner punch and using 3D stickies placed it on the centre of the card, then in the bottom left hand side of a white envelope I embossed the same butterfly. The butterflies are the same silver but looks in the photo as if one is darker than the other.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun
    oh gorgeous card, very clean looking, will have to add you to my blog again i lost you!!! hows the camera going?? sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You certainly combined all these elements in a wonderful way. The card is just wonderful. I knew you would like those butterflies and the embossing folders. Great job!

    Love and hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete