Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Bridesmaid card


I was also asked to make a card for each of the bridesmaids. This is my attempt, again I used my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dott on the topper of the dress after I had coloured it in with my Promarkers. I corner rounded some red vellum and stuck the white card with the stamped dress on to the vellum. I edged the card with my Martha Stewart punch, stuck a strip of red vellum behind the cutout edging. A bit of red bling stuck to the top of the hanger and a red vellum flower punched out, with a red adhesive stone in the middle. A length of red ribbon makes the bow, the top of the dress is coloured in Blush, the skirt of the dress in Poppy, thanks to Beryl for this is one of the images she kindly stamped out and sent to me for me to see and use.

4 comments:

  1. WOW Ann you are on a roll with the cards my friend !!!! This is another STUNNING card and I am sure the bridesmaids will just LOVE and TREASURE them !!! Speak soon HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ann, This is super lovely! The MS border, the beautiful dress image, and everything work nicely together to make a great card. You did not say the name of the corner punch. I have not seen that one before and would love to know.

    Love and hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your blog is lighter now and easier to read (except for the white words on the gray.) Your About Me is difficult to read now with the white on light gray but if I tilt my screen just right, it makes it easier. I can live with it! : ) I think I have seen this blog design somewhere before but it seemed to be a different color. Does this come in other colors? Thanks for being a friend and considering my constructive comments. Not everyone would be as gracious. But you are are wonderful, and that's the truth!

    Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will need to change the background again Martha grrrrrr ic annot seem to change the text colour like I used to many months ago. Oh well back to the drawing board grrrr

    ReplyDelete