Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Bridal card


My friend asked me to make a card for her daughters wedding day in September, this is the same wedding I decorated the table names for.
I used my Cuttlebug and embossed Swiss Dots onto cream card, decided the card was too bent with the heat from the gun so I chopped that part off and stuck it onto another card of the same colour which has reinforced it. The wedding dress I drew and cut out myself then embossed with Vanilla Ice Sprinkle N Sparkle,added a small flower to the shoulder and a bit of bling,the bouquet I also made myself by punching out flowers and holding them together by the stems and wrapped in ribbon with bling in the flower heads. The topper I stamped out and embossed in silver,the ribbon is ivory with the same ribbon on the dress.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hun
    gorgeous card, luv the white o white, lovely ribbon detail, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann
    This is a gorgeous card !!!! I love the background and the dress you made is is WOW !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann hope you are keeping well and this is a lovely card

    ReplyDelete