Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Our front garden





What beautiful weather, but a slight nip still in the air, so the plants are still in the car port protected from dips in the temperature at night waiting to go in to the front garden. I want to make sure all risk of frost is gone. I am usually too quick putting in the border flowers, so I am making myself wait this year.
I have just been out in to the front garden tonight to take some photographs.
This week we have 2 men here working on redoing all of the outside of the house walls, it isn't paint, but a coating to cover cracks and protect the walls. So that is why there is paint marks on the lower part of the house wall on the bricks, this part has still to be done in brick red. Then the roadside of the garden wall will be done as well. So the planters have been moved from beside the house whilst they work on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann. Just having a catch up. Your house and garden look wonderful. I love the spring - I think it's the best time of the year - it's certainly the time when our garden has the most colour. It's a riot at the moment.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete