
This is WOYWW. My new "toys" are there, wow I love the ProMarkers, I bought a pack of 5 pastel tones and one single (skin tone) to see how I got on with them, as I wasn't too sure if I could make a good job working with them. I was never any good at stamping so thought they may be a waste of money, but I was guided to Memento ink pads and again it is great. So more of their ink pads are in the pipline. To the right of the pens is a small wreath I stamped last night to see if it would work with my new ink pad and pens I was pleased with the look of it.
I just need B&B guests in and for them to buy some of my cards as I have a good amount in the box. Last year I made £16 for the local hospice through my cards, not a staggering amount but they were so pleased with the money when I handed it in to their office in town, so hopefully this year I can do the same or better.
I saw beautiful boxes in the shape of milk cartons on a blog so I plan on having a go at making them, there are a lot of talented ladies out there in blogland.
Well thats my desk this morning, better weather here today so I may go out in to the garden and see what I can find to do out there.
Google Street vew caught me last year ! ! there is me literally hanging over our front garden wall laughing with a friend, she is doubled over laughing, just shows you ! lol
WOW, I am #1 on your blog today! Nice work station. It is so hard deciding where to put everything isn't it. I am glad you like the Momento Ink. It really does a great job for using to stamp and then coloring in the image. You are ahead of me on the markers. I want to get the Copics, but you gals seem to go for the Promarkers. Have you tried any of the Copics? I need to make something now that my company has gone back to WI. Keep creating Ann. You are doing great!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs, Martha
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteI have finally managed to get on to your blog..Thank you for visiting my blog...I have taken a look at Hana and she is gorgeous..So sorry to read your post where she wasn't well and went to the vets..Hope she is better now..I wouldn't be without my one he's called Jack the dog..I have become a follower o kep up with all of your lovely work and Hana..Take care...
Mandy xx
Are you sure you're a proper crafter Ann. Your desk looks far too tidy to me.lol. I usually end up with far too much stuff out and end up working in a space the size of an A4 sheet of paper. Glad you're enjoying the Promarkers and good luck with the card sales.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx