Monday, 5 April 2010

More with my Promarkers


Like a child, I am enjoying colouring in. I had this stamped image in a pack of goodies sent over from Martha in MN but it had to wait in a drawer until I had pens, well last night I coloured it in and then added it to a card along with ribbon and a brad from my stash, I added a sheet of blue background to half of the card and found a bit of paper lace in my ribbon box for the top and one side of the card. A few yellow/white Funky Flowers from Just Pots along with a border again from Martha in MN.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Ann !!! Love that particular Tilda image. Hope you had a nice Easter weekend and Hana is doing well !! Ever since I really got into rubber stamps a couple of years ago I am like a child possessed when it comes to colouring in LOL I cannot get enough rubber stamps and colouring in !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Ann, lovely to see you crafting and blogging again. I love the colouring in best of all, so relaxing.
    How is the B&B in bonney Scotland?
    janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, Wonderful coloring on the Tilda. She is such a sweetie image and can be used in so many ways, (Valentine's, BD's, Thank You, anniversary, friendship etc, etc, etc) Most of the gals do a lot of shading on the faces, clothing, and skin to create a "source of light" on their Tildas. Makes them look almost real like a photo. I don't have the Copics they use yet and the many, many shades of each color, and the many grays and skin tones for shading. Maybe I will get them soon! I will send some more Tildas to you so you can practice the shading and have them for your little Emma. Great card!

    Love and hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Tilda image Ann - and again coloured beautifully. I love that paper lace trim too.
    Super card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Ann, the Tilda image is so sweet and your colouring is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete