
Little Emma our youngest granddaughter was one year old Monday 18January, where on earth did that year go?
Anyway mummy daddy and Emma came down to us for a little tea party yesterday, it was good fun to watch the little one trying to open her gifts and playing with each one as she opened them, the wee soul.
I made a cake, it will not win prizes but I was pleased with it, just a plain sponge covered in pink icing shaped as a figure one, I thought I had better mention that in case you wondered what shape it was! lol, the cupcakes spelt out EMMA, so I placed these at the front of the cake. We had a helium balloon on the table as well you can just see the red teddy bear weight of the balloon.
WOW I agree where has that year gone!
ReplyDeleteHope you all enjoyed Emma;s Birthday
xx
Hi Ann,
ReplyDeleteThis looks a yummy cake. Hope you had a good time with your family.
Thank you for visiting my blog - I will be keeping an eye on yourss from now on.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Make the most of her - the years pass so quijkly and then they're all grown up. I wish time would go slower - I never have enough hours in the day - perhaps if I was bored with life time would slow down - but who wants that.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx