The baby was waving too i bet ;-)
Saw the photos in the paper, I loved Kate's tartan coat..HugsErna x
They waved at you?! Aw, brilliant!
"Will and Kate"?I get all these names mixed up. Is this the one who had his picture taken with no clothes on?I've just popped a blog up if you want a peek at him. :Ohttp://tracker-bar.blogspot.co.uk/Cheers....B xx
No Bernard Wills and Kate are the newly weds, now expecting a baby. Charles and Diama's eldest son. Ok thank you I will pop over.
Oooh posh. Mixing with the royals huh?
Hello Ann. It's been a while. Hope you're well. Hmm, seeing you must have made their royal day.
The baby was waving too i bet ;-)
ReplyDeleteSaw the photos in the paper, I loved Kate's tartan coat..
ReplyDeleteHugs
Erna x
They waved at you?! Aw, brilliant!
ReplyDelete"Will and Kate"?
ReplyDeleteI get all these names mixed up. Is this the one who had his picture taken with no clothes on?
I've just popped a blog up if you want a peek at him. :O
http://tracker-bar.blogspot.co.uk/
Cheers....B xx
No Bernard Wills and Kate are the newly weds, now expecting a baby. Charles and Diama's eldest son. Ok thank you I will pop over.
DeleteOooh posh. Mixing with the royals huh?
ReplyDeleteHello Ann. It's been a while. Hope you're well. Hmm, seeing you must have made their royal day.
ReplyDelete