congrats and well done
you are such a lovely couple! congrats!Follow me again on Twitter. I didn't accept at first because I hadn't seen the comment ;-(I also have e-mail if you click on my about page ;-)
Congratulations! So are you there now? In Alaska? Brilliant!
Congrtulations to you both!
Ann,What a wonderful photo of you two in your wedding finery! Forty years and you are still "sweethearts"! That is terrific.Blessings for 40 more years!Martha
congrats and well done
ReplyDeleteyou are such a lovely couple! congrats!
ReplyDeleteFollow me again on Twitter. I didn't accept at first because I hadn't seen the comment ;-(
I also have e-mail if you click on my about page ;-)
Congratulations! So are you there now? In Alaska? Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteCongrtulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteAnn,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo of you two in your wedding finery! Forty years and you are still "sweethearts"! That is terrific.
Blessings for 40 more years!
Martha