Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Sambucco

A glass of wine in a wine bar first.
Then along to a nice restaurant for a meal of spiced pepper soup, cajun chicken, more wine ( a bottle between 2 hic)then a liquour of a sambucco, more hic, oh yum and double yum..................... taxi home, on the Maltesers now. And beautiful gifts and cards. Well your birthday only comes around once a year!!!
Where did the last year go?? why do I feel tired? hmmmmmmmmm

6 comments:

  1. And thats how you should celebrate a birthday. Glad you had a lovely day and a lovely meal out. Enjoy the rest of your birthday. Make sure you leave a Malteser or 2 for me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how strange you said that Karyn, i just said to dad I will need to get some in for Karyn lolxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh happy Birthday buddy
    Another one Ive missed..so sorry
    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Maltesers......what about me?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will get some for you too Morvyn ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Happy Birthday. It sounds a sthough you had a lovely eaty drinky time.

    ReplyDelete