I have been sending in a 3 word text for a number of weeks now to radio 2 for my geocaching finds to the Simon Mayo show, (they ask you to send
in any 3 word texts) So tonight I decided to send in the text "found 118 geocachers" well my mobile rang about half an hour later! it was one of the telephone operators from the show asking me to be on the "talking" 3 word text. you could have knocked me down with a feather lol when he rang me back and before I was put on hold he asked me to be "exuberant" when I said the 3 word text.
Now this is Ann......me...... Mrs D......... I can do that lol as my family and friend will testify and I did!!!!!........whilst I was on hold I was texting my two daughters to get radio 2 on and NOW lol
I have had a 3 word text read out in November but this was a first for me to read it out on the show........... But the strange thing is I said to my husband after I sent in the text "I wonder if they will ring me"
good fun. Oh and I had to explain what Geocaching was lol
cool!
ReplyDeleteOh hehe Im not surprised though
ReplyDeleteHave you gone off Chris? lol
Used to have a crush on Simon Mayo
xx
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete