Friday, 12 November 2010

Just wondering........



I am thinking.........will I need to get the duster out after it is finished!!! ???

4 comments:

  1. What size of dusters do you have ??? How are you ?? Haven't seen you around in ages and ages !!! Missing you

    ReplyDelete
  2. d'ja know what hun, I think you might need a bit more than A duster! Hope you are ok. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. What an upheavel - just keep telling yourself it will be worth it in the end.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, when you said down to the bare walls and floor, you meant it. Just pretend you live in the desert and you can clean when they are all finished and they will clean up some of it for sure. How gorgeous that will be for you. You and Bill can have some fun in that new shower...I bet you will after a glass or two. LOL! Just pretend you are young again!

    Love and blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete