Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Done



Ok the guys left this afternoon, oh It is good to have the heating on and the back door closed!
They will be back as we are still waiting on the towel rail and the cupboard for under the wash hand basin, this cupboard sits up off of the floor so will be easy to clean under, the underfloor heating has been on........hmmmmm toasty
I will paint later on but at the moment full of the cold so no way do I feel up to painting, there is only a small part to be painted, altogether it took them 15 week days. We are very pleased with it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW it looks fabulous Ann!

    Hope you;ve had that duster out hehehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW !!! Put on the kettle I am coming over for a shower LOL !!!

    Seriously Ann it is STUNNING !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls. We are really really pleased with it. Just realised I am showing the photographs from the window end, we have dark tiles on the floor and the same ones up the wall where the window is all the rest are large white, so not a lot to paint. And it is me who does the painting lol so I am glad of that, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya hun
    wow that looks fabulous, enjoy, worth the wait eh, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann,

    The new fixtures all look shiny and bright. I am assuming you were standing behind the shower door to take the picture looking toward the entry door? It will be so comfy and warm on the feet with the heated tiles. What color are you going to paint it when you feel better? It is no fun having a cold for sure and just before you leave for England. I am sure you will cheer up a bit when with family and have fun looking for caches down there. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Thursday, with turkey and a big meal with 27 people. That's a crowd!

    Love and Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very swish! Who's going to be spending a lot of time in the bathroom then.Looks wonderful.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Underfloor heating sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference! It looks great (I'd like mine done now. . . . . )

    ReplyDelete