
I didn't plan on making this today!
But as I was in Sainsbury's this morning for the shopping I decided to get the fruit for this easy peasy marmalade.
Came home and within an hour and a half or so this is the result.
The rain has stopped the sun is out, so now off to plant up some spring bulbs into containers and maybe in the borders.
Saved them from when I lifted them earlier in the year, they have been drying off in the garage all summer......... errr summer! did we get a summer? or did I blink.
Guess who has a pair of skipping ropes now? just as well you couldn't see me last night in the back garden! then went for my power walk afterwards.
You busy little bee! You are just going to HAVE to get in the habit of posting your recipes on your blog if you keep showing the lovely foods you make and make me drool all the time! LOL! My key board is absolutely wet from drool. Happy GF Day to you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Martha