


As a little gift for my friend who's daughter was married at the weekend, I decided to make a mini album. This is my take on one.
I printed out some photographs on Sunday in Boots and I just need to get another one printed tomorrow which will go on the back cover, then that should be it finished.
Looks OTT but that is what most of them look like when I have trawled through Youtube. There are many wonderful ones on there that girls have made.
I have ribbons and a heart charm and a tassel hanging from the binder on the spine, I made a tag with the couples initials and date of the wedding printed on it.
I have also stamped their initials on the front cover. I may try and make a tie to close it as I have hot glued a large button on the front so might have a try at one or two ways.
I have let you see a couple of the pages as well, one of them has a little pocket where I have inserted our table name places and order of service, so she can change that and put what she wants in there.
Ann, This is wonderful. They will love it I know and love you all the more for taking the time to create such a sweet remembrance. It is great!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs, Martha
Hi Hun
ReplyDeleteoh this is gorgeous, they will be chuffed to bits with it, what a lovely gift, sue,x
Hello Ann. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I've had a good look through yours - you are very talented.
ReplyDelete