Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Yet another candle



With thanks to Junie for these lovely rubber stamps she sent to me a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for Scottish themed rubber stamps. I have used the two Junie sent to me on this candle, one side looks almost like a Scottish castle on the banks of a loch looking very misty, and the other one is almost celtic looking. Not sure who this is for but I enjoyed decorating it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have been catching up looking at blogs and I noticed you had posted !!! YIKES they have turned out fantastic !!! You have put them to much better use than sitting in one of my drawers !! I love the castle stamp how it has turned out and the celtic one has turned out fab also !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image wpould look great on a card too - loveloy on the candle though.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Ann and so classic and elegant. Just be sure they are on view for your B&Ber's to purchase for gifts to take home for their someone special. I think they are that good.

    You keep growing in the "candle" craft, with each new one you create. Now to maybe use some sayings on them. There is a "wavy" Stampin Up set that I think would work well for a variety of situations and occasions. I think it is retired but will check the name when I get back to MN.

    Love and hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete