Thursday, 10 June 2010

A baking morning



First is a loaf made with both white and Spelt flour made in the bread machine, tastes lovely. Then I made plain muffins and once that mixture was in the cases I added what I had left of frozen blueberries to the rest of the mixture, there wouldn't have been enough bluberries for them all, so half and half. I also made a date and walnut loaf, I have found a fantastic loaf tin from Lakeland no need to grease or oil the tin because the cooked loaf just shoots out of the tin once turned upside down. Just as the date and walnut loaf was about ready, my order of Easi Yo yoghurt arrived, as the delivery man brought the boxes to the back door he commented on the lovely smell, so he is away with a blueberry muffin :-)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can smell it from here !!!! I need to get my bread maker out again I think not made any for a few years !!! Oh my Mum used to make a date and walnut cake hmm yummy oh any chocolate muffins on the go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. Wish you lived next door to me. That lot looks wonderful.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We both were little bakers today. You did a marvelous lot of wonderful, healthy breads. Share your recipes for the bread machine with me, especially the date/walnut loaf which is the worlds best combination in bread, cookies, cake, anything! It is my fav! I made banana bread out of my over ripe bananas and forgot to add the sour milk.LOL! BUT they turned out OK. bill loves them and told me to leave out the liquid next time too.
    I really would like the recipes...hint, hint, hint!

    Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMmmmmm... Can I have one?

    ReplyDelete