OK ding bat here had her post all typed and the photographs added only to notice I had put the same photographs in my posting that were already on my blog! so..........here goes second attempt.
This is for the second couple getting married as the first couple in September.
Again stamped in black and white but this time I have added butterflies with black bling to their antennae. I know there are butterflies somewhere within the wedding party so I thought this would be apt for the candle, I had thought of bells then when I noticed I had the butterfly stamp I thought this would be more in keeping with the theme.
Hi Ann, Lovely butterfly on there! A few more wouldn't hurt either. Hope you are having a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteLove, Martha
This is a wonderful creation. :) I can imagine this design engraved on candles with the black lining.
ReplyDelete