In the past 3 months or so and up until this morning I have made,
Marmalade (I use it in my B&B)
Green tomato chutney
Apple Jelly
Apple and Bramble Jam
Bramble Jelly
Lemon curd
Bramble vodka
Sloe Gin
Pickled onions
This week I made
Christmas pudding in the slow cooker
Christmas mincemeat in the slow cooker
Christmas cake.
I have really enjoyed making these, the bramble (blackberries) came from the hedgerows
same with the sloes
The tomatoes from our greenhouse
Apples from the garden
Below are the jars of mincemeat, the christmas cake and the christmas pudding.
 |
Christmas pudding
|
 |
| Christmas mincemeat, for any American friends reading this, I will put this into individual pastry cases with a pastry lid this is a sweet filling, to have with tea or coffee after christmas dinner. I have added whisky to one jar. This will keep for up to a year. |
 |
| Christmas cake. This year it's a light coloured cake, this will have marzipan on it then icing . I may "feed`' it each week or so with more rum, although the fruit in it was soaked in rum before hand, so I may just leave it as it is. |
Wow hun, got any vacancies? Hugs Sxx
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy. They look great.
ReplyDeleteYou wait until Foody sees this! :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I wonder where she is?