Hi Ann, And a very Merry Christmas from a very wet Buckinghamshire. The cake looks really nice, but as I am always trying to loose weight - I can only 'look but not taste' things like that. :( Cheers....B (ps I'm busy working on my other blogs - click on my profile)
Your cake looks absolutely gorgeous, Ann! Well done, clever lady! Wishing you have a Magic Christmas, dear friend :0) Lot of love from cold Moscow Natasha & Fam
I've just found your comment about 'Sheila's getting their leg overs'!!! Ha,ha. Sorry I was late :( I've left a reply now. :) Happy Hogmanay the nooooo! Cheers....B
Very nice. Is it a carrot cake?
ReplyDeleteHi Ann, And a very Merry Christmas from a very wet Buckinghamshire.
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks really nice, but as I am always trying to loose weight - I can only 'look but not taste' things like that. :(
Cheers....B
(ps I'm busy working on my other blogs - click on my profile)
Happy Christmas Ann.
ReplyDeleteThat looks lovely. Have a lovely Christmas both.
ReplyDeleteBernard, what a time to try to lose weight! P
Your cake looks absolutely gorgeous, Ann! Well done, clever lady!
ReplyDeleteWishing you have a Magic Christmas, dear friend :0)
Lot of love from cold Moscow
Natasha & Fam
Thanks for what you said on my blog, Ann.
ReplyDeleteWe don't see so many posts from you these days. Hoping all is well.
☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. *
ReplyDelete☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ °
▒▒░▄▇█████████▇▄* ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ☾
┈▄█▉▀░╭▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╮★ ° :. * . • ○ ° ★ . * :. *.
╭▀╮░░░╰┬─▄───▄─┬╯☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ☾
╰─╯░░░▄┴┐╭─└┘─╮├┐. * ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸.
┈┈▒▒▄█▌░└┘╰──╯└┘▐▄★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸.
┈▒▒▒█▉▉▄░░░░░░░░░█▉° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. *
☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ °☆
☆°▐█▐█▐█▐██▐██▐─█ ¸. * ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸.
°☆▐▐█▐▐▄▐▄▀▐▄▀▐▄█☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ☾
☆°▐──▐▐▄▐─█▐─█▄▄█☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ .
¸. *☆☆ ¸. * ● ¸ . ★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸
°☆▐█▐─█▐██▐ ██ ███▐█▐█▐██ ██* ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸
☆°▐─▐▄█▐▄▀▐ █▄ ─█─▐▐█▐▐▄█ █▄☆ ¸. * ● ¸ ☾ °☆ ¸.
°☆▐▄▐─█▐─█▐ ▄█ ─█─▐──▐▐─█ ▄█★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ● ¸
☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. * ☾ °☆ ¸. *☆★ ° ☾ °☆ ¸. *
Happy Christmas Ann, I love your cake....
ReplyDeleteHugs
Erna x
I've just found your comment about 'Sheila's getting their leg overs'!!! Ha,ha. Sorry I was late :(
ReplyDeleteI've left a reply now. :)
Happy Hogmanay the nooooo!
Cheers....B