In the photo below you can just make out hubby returning the cache container.
Then it was time for tomato soup and some fruit for lunch by the river.
Where we stood (too damp to sit) and had our lunch.
I stuck the camera underneath to see if I could show you, but this is what I got, I think that is the large piece of wood and the ammo tin is screwed into it on top of the wood which is well hidden
We also managed to find a cache with the chirp on the GPS, no I hadn't heard of a chirp either! the co-ords go in the same way but there isn't any information until you reach near to the area where the cache is, then once it beeps up comes the hint. This is what we found at the chirp cache, nice big black container. This is the same type of container that is at the style one.
Another lovely looking area you get to visit. Hmm you have given me an idea to take human out for a winter picnic.
ReplyDeleteso did u find it actually using chirp, or it had chirp and u happened to find it? either way... pretty cool! love those moss covered trees!
ReplyDeleteWe found it using chirp on my GPS. Good fun lol and now finding Munzees.
ReplyDeleteHi Ann,
ReplyDeleteInstructions on loading a post from your ipad:
"Download the free Blogger app in the iTunes store and away you go ! Only problem being it is formatted for phones but just touch the 2x at the bottom of the screen and it looks fine. I am sure the will upgrade to iPad size soon."
from my tech savvy husband.
I've yet to experiment more with loading photos. Mine all went to the bottom of the post. I'm going to try mixing them up with the text next time.
Cheers