Friday, 31 August 2012

Apple roll and brown sauce!!!!

Well I really did think it was sausage rolls I took out of the freezer to put in the oven at lunchtime, well they LOOKED like sausage rolls.
Hubby came through after putting brown sauce on them only to announce it was apple inside.........
Ooooooooops.  That will teach me to put a label on the container before putting it in to the freezer gave me a good laugh I can tell you.        NOW I temember making the fruit rolls!         :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Now THAT is the kind of thing I do hun, but not with such style. Thanks for making us chuckle today! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, hee hee hee! I'm sure I've done something like that. I am bad for not labelling things too.
    Your story reminds me of the time in a cafe that I picked up sachets of sugar and poured them on my chips. I thought they contained salt.

    ReplyDelete