Oh no. I'm sorry about your upsetting day. I see the dog handling page has gone too. Oh no. Was it about the dog? Whatever has happened, I am really sorry.
I was visiting the blog to say that there was something on Radio 4's PM programme tonight about geo-caching and a geo-cache event on 29th Feb. It made me think of you.
Hi,Ann. Your pictures are beautiful :o) Sorry that you had upsetting day :o( Hope now you feel better. Last week we had here in Moscow -23 dgr C, today only -5 dgr C(almost warm :o) Have a lucky and funny day Natasha & Fam.
Hi, Ann! I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award and hope you will accept,although I won't be offended if you don't You can find out more details on my blog. Kisses Natasha
Beautiful
ReplyDeletexx
Sorry to hear you have had an upsetting day. The sunset is spectacular.
ReplyDeleteOh no. I'm sorry about your upsetting day. I see the dog handling page has gone too. Oh no. Was it about the dog? Whatever has happened, I am really sorry.
ReplyDeleteI was visiting the blog to say that there was something on Radio 4's PM programme tonight about geo-caching and a geo-cache event on 29th Feb. It made me think of you.
Beautiful! We had a pink cloudy sunset too! Hope this made your day a little better, great shot.
ReplyDeleteAmazing sunset and great pics. Really hope you are ok hun. Hugs Sxx
ReplyDeleteHi. Just saying hello. I hope you are OK.
ReplyDeleteOh Ann I dont like reading you have had an upsetting day !!! Always here !!! I am too scared to ask what is wrong !!!! sending hugs to you !!!
ReplyDeleteHi,Ann. Your pictures are beautiful :o) Sorry that you had upsetting day :o( Hope now you feel better.
ReplyDeleteLast week we had here in Moscow -23 dgr C, today only -5 dgr C(almost warm :o)
Have a lucky and funny day
Natasha & Fam.
Just want to say "Hi!" :o)
ReplyDeleteLove
Natasha
Sorry you had an upsetting day! This gorgeous sunset had to make it a little bit better! Thank you for dropping by!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Hi, Ann! I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award and hope you will accept,although I won't be offended if you don't You can find out more details on my blog.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Natasha
Hope that upsetting day ain't spilled over, Ann.
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering how you were. You've been very quiet.
ReplyDeleteMe too. Are you ok?
ReplyDelete