Thursday, 29 December 2011

Help please.

I notice that the title on the top new posts is the same colour as the background of my blog, I have been all over the blog and cannot see how to change the colour of the title. Not the colour of name of my blog though. Any help out there please? Many thanks

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ann, your title is showing up as yellow on a white background on my pc. I think if you want to make any changes you have to go into Design and click the Template Designer tab which will take you to where you can make changes. Hope this helps. Happy New Year. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth many thanks. I have just realised on my ipad it is showing as yellow on yellow background for some reason, but on my laptop which I am on just now, i see it is yellow on white, how strange. I used to be able to change the colours but for the life of me couldn't remember how to do it, off to have a look. Many thanks again and A Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann
    From the blog dashboard, you go to
    Template
    Advanced
    Then a list comes up of all the areas you can change
    Fonts, the colours of headers etc, as you select a red broken line goes around the section to change.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Ann xxx Do you have any plans for any exciting trips in 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Ann xxx Do you have any plans for any exciting trips in 2012?

    ReplyDelete