This is all I could come up with today! hope it isn't too old! Made it very early as I want to get it there before the postal strike.We had sand delivered this afternoon, so the pair of us have wheel barrowed it from the front garden around to the back, just under a ton ! and we are pooped ! ! so the wine is opened up.
See this age thing ! !
Well its a tad early if its for Emma LOL
ReplyDeleteCard is great, looks great sure the recipient will be over the moon
Make you right on the wine Enjoy!!
xx
rofl @ Mandi............... its for little Zoe who turns five at the beginning of November.
ReplyDeletexxxx
Lovely swirly pattern on the side. Very lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHope you've recovered from shifting the sand.
Beryl xx
Hello Ann, I am writing from Apple Valley, Minnesota, USA and I think your pink and white confection is very sweet and lovely. I also am enjoying your pictures (especially the blue snow one.) I loved my two trips to Scotland and would enjoy having you for a pen pal. Beryl has also agreed to write me. My email is mgun22@gmail.com and I will hope to hear about your B&B, card making, etc. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete