Had a play around with my dress punch, and a pack of concertina cards I bought. The three dresses are cut out of PM papers and the negative of the same dress is on the inside on the PM paper. I cut out 2 strips of the same design PM paper for the next two parts of the card. I added a gold coathanger to the page with the negative on. Stuck a 21 on the front of the card along with a gold happy birthday. Now who do I know who is soon to be 21 ?.........no one oh well it was a change for me to use concertina cards. I put my cards into a box in the dining room and hope my B&B guests feel like buying some, they did last year, so I guess this one will go into the box as well. Oh I cut out the back flap for the envelope in the same paper and stuck it onto the envelope, I'm quite pleased with it, and a little design on the front of the envelope.
Hi Ann, I found your lovely blog :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful I love the concertina design and the paper is beautiful. Debbie x