Thursday, 26 February 2009

Baby boy bib card


Not too sure what to get up to today. Cold outside and the rain comes on then off again, so Hana (our border collie) and I are indoors now after two walks, she is snoozing. I have sorted out my box of cards and transfered them to two nice white deep boxes in the hope that they sell as 50% of sales going to the local hospice. I decided to tidy up my craft area and around the laptop. I didn't think I could do anything crafty with the dust and fluff I found so in the bin it went. I finished off another card that has been lying about for ages, I really must finish what I start but then I am easily distracted ! the laptop keeps calling me !


This is a bib shape card, well I hope you agree it looks like a bib! with blue spotted ribbon "ties" and a brad attatched to the top, punched out a few bears, stamped an image on the card, I am never too sure of my stamping, I like the look of them but I never seem to get them as sharp as you girls, but then it is practice I need. hagd all.

1 comment: