I bought a large box of quality white card stock last year, in white. It will last me years! as there are hundreds of A4 sheets so that will keep me out of mischief for a while! I made the boxes from the cardstock that is in my previous postings, those boxes will contain birthday cards for my twin girl cousins who celebrate a 50th BD next month. I decided to make them gift bags with the idea of putting in bits and bobs, as in a little pamper bag for each of them.
Then I thought I would make a few thank you cards for them, and as I didn't have small enough envelopes I managed to make those as well. It's great the info you find on Youtube!
I made them both a necklace last year so I put those to one side and they will get them for their BD's. So far everything they are getting is made by me! hmmmmmmmmm
Then last night I sat and made tiny Easter cards for each of the little granddaughters. Today as hubby was at the golf course I decided to make some little notelets, I am pleased with the way they have turned out.
Hi hun
ReplyDeletewow what a fabulous selection of cards you have there, sue,x