Friday, 6 November 2009

Another cousin card


Card from stash, Pm paper cut with my 12" cutting pattern from my days as a CM demonstrator.
Played with my new crop-o-dile big bite to punch the holes for the narrow red ribbon to go through, also threaded the ribbon through a red star cut from corrugated card a bit of red Stickles on the points of the star. Sentiment from the computer stuck on to a piece of my new PM green christmas paper.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I like your choice. Now all you have to do is go through something similar to get the header to match.lol
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. That ws quick. Perhaps I should get a proper hearder instead of photos of the garden. I'll have to think about that. Forgot to mention that the card looks great too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete