Saturday, 29 August 2009

where did August go!




I have negleted my blog! I haven't been overly busy but with one thing and another I didn't get around to updating my blog. Locally we have had The British Open Golf Championship in July, I had folk in for that week for B&B who were attending it,. We have met a lot of nice people again this year through my little B&B.


I decided I would make chutney again this year, so the green tomatoes from the greenhouse have been made into chutney, I have also made marmalade, then bramble jelly from brambles I have picked when out walking with our Border Collie. Also pickled some small onions, and would next like to try bottling peaches but haven't got around to that yet.




I bought some more small wooden coathangers to cover for our baby granddaughter, and will buy more to cover for our older little granddaughters. I am just wondering what my next project could be.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    Well you have been busy eh!
    You are a model housewife..just lek me ROFL

    Im wondering where August went to..maybe we blinked? lol

    Have a good weekend...have Brad and his mates gone ha ha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi
    yes Brad and co away (Fri) but back tonight lol

    hope your weekend was good.

    xx

    ReplyDelete