I am proud of myself even though I say so myself lol
I have never decorated before (as in wallpapering). This room is a loft conversion, so sloping ceilings which in turn makes the walls low (ish). Okay I cheated by buying a non match white wallpaper, I have papered 3 walls in that and the wall with the headboard against it is a plain chocolate coloured paper. I just need to get a roll of border for the feature wall tomorrow, plus take back one roll of the coloured and 3 of the white. Plus the blinking (!) new scissors I got at the same time kept falling apart so they are going back to be exchanged.
Every single bit of paper was put up by little ol' me lol
Sorry for blowing my own trumpet lol
hagd all PS I am adding a gripe here ! I went in to the PO in town to post a birthday card, normal size etc, just because I added one small button to the card this stops it going through their little "post slit" in the PO, so instead of the first class stamp price I was expecting to pay, I had to stump up 61p......a total rip off, even the PO clerk made a comment, I moaned about it all through coffee with hubby in town lol ! whoever thought this up is a numpty (that is me being polite!)
x
Oh very well done you. Im the wall paperer in this house, I quite like it, have to say its a pretty satisfying job!
ReplyDeleteNo piccy? lol
Have a good evening xx
lol the room is still untidy due to furniture not in their correct place Mandi, I did wonder about a photo once it is all ship shape. Yes I agree it is very satisfying, and after tea I sat down and promptly fell asleep........ or was that because we have opened the wine/....or is it an age thing ? hmmmm
ReplyDeleteenjoy your evening as well buddy, thank you.
xxx